Kiwi. Chartered Accountant. Big “Four” background. Skipper for village cricket team. Qualified Football referee. Avid Football and Rugby Supporter. Skier. Glorified taxi driver for 3 boys.
We’re here to help! Ask us a finance question and we will get back to you quickly.
- Fibre-Optic Broadband group;
- Nuclear Waste and Consultancy;
- Medical Software to NHS;
- Broadcasting hardware, software and services;
- Retail software provided to High Street Supermarkets;
- ISP start-up through to 20,000 customers.
How I help Clients
- Managing and leading finance and admin teams and ensuring adequate internal controls and procedures are in place;
- Business exit strategy (sale of business for $30M);
- Successful VC equity raising experience (up to £15M);
- Experienced private equity (EIS) fund raising experience (up to £2M);
- Successful bank loan of £1M through Santander “Breakthrough” program;
- Growth from “re-phoenixing” businesses post liquidation to profitability;
- MBOs, financial integration and business acquisition experience.
“an exceptional finance person with a very high degree of energy and creativity, working with Nick is always interesting and challenging.”
“Hands-On and speaks in a language which makes sense”;
“Fundraiser who investors and stakeholders trust”;
“Reports using traffic lights that highlight key areas of the business”;
“Builds an investor-ready Business Plan that works;
“We’ve never had a robust Financial model until Mark arrived”
“Makes the cash sweat!”.