Listener, problem solver, Chartered Certified Accountant, chair of national charity, marathon runner, quiz setter, blood donor, sometime mathematician, sometime Spanish speaker, Glasgow, Cambridge, and Oxford Universities, 2 children, still married
Ask us a question about finance regarding your £1m+ turnover business and we will answer quickly. It’s free to UK businesses.
- Private Equity
- Retail Banking
- Investment Banking
- Consultant to SMEs
How I help Clients
- Interim management of Finance function
- Deliver cross-business change such as new products
- Document processes and controls; recommend and implement improvements.
- Raise bank finance
- Improve management information focused on Key Performance and Key Risks Indicators Review
- Improve treasury and cash management activity
- Review and negotiate contracts from a commercial perspective, identifying issues and finding solutions.
- Plan and deliver reorganisation
- Implement joint ventures
- Plan and implement “first 100 day plan” for acquisitions
- Build financial models for planning or valuation.
“Bernard’s contribution was a major factor in our successful delivery of this project.”
“He worked well with a variety of stakeholders in the business and was able to extract relevant information and to get their buy-in”
“We were very satisfied both with the technical solution and with Bernard’s approach; we also got added value from challenges and suggestions he made”
“He delivered his solution on time within the agreed budget, and demonstrated that it performed robustly against requirements.”
“He was able to work effectively with our multinational in-house team to respond quickly to changing needs within tight deadlines”